Biolis 50i Superior
The instrument is the latest model based on our current analyzer, “BiOLis 24i/TRX7010.” (Ever since its launch in 2002, “BiOLiS 24i Premium” has been used at more than 3,000 medical facilities in more than 60 countries in the world, enjoying the number-one share in the compact-sized equipment market.
In this latest development, we adopted the concept of “Simpler and Easier to Use” instrument. We have fully updated the software and added new functions to the BiOLis 50i Superior. The analyzer now has a rich range of functions that can support nighttime and emergency check-ups at large hospitals as well as routine check-ups at small and medium-sized hospitals.
The BiOLis 50i Superior now has:
- a maximum of 40% reduction in the amount of reagents used when compared with the current model, BiOLis 24i,” thanks to improvement of reaction systems. This reduces the cost of operations signficantly.
- efficient analysis of samples where only a small amount of blood collected such as elderly people and small children by reducing samples used.
- new functions of nighttime and emergency modes, enabling all people to easily operate the equipment when specialist users are absent at night or in emergencies.
- complete update of automatic calculation of remaining reagents for easier reagent management.
- 20% noise reduction when compared with our conventional equipment, and
- processing capacity of 480 chemistry tests/hr for biochemical tests. 580 tests/hr when ISE is included.